In the course of our dealings with you, we will collect and process data, which contains personal information about you, in order to provide you with the goods and services you request and to support our ongoing relationship with you.
In this policy, references to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ will be regarded as synonymous with the owners of this website McKinleys Group Trading Limited. References to you mean the person whose personal information (as defined by the ICO) we collect and process.
- McKinleys Group Trading Ltd, a limited company registered in England (company number: 10433662, whose registered office is St Andrews House, Shire Hill Industrial Estate, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 3AU, UK.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the website, and website owners. Furthermore, the way our website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) and other applicable laws and regulations that relate to data protection and policy, such as Privacy and Electronics Communications Regulations (PECR).
What information do we collect?
- Telephone number
- Product selection history
- Purchases and purchasing habits
The personal information we collect via our website may include:
- Any personal detail you submit through digital forms, such as name and email address. We only collect information that we require for the completion of orders and setting up your account. We never store payment details on our website.
- Information which allows us to recognise who you are and how you use our website. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation through the site and is used in order to help personalise your experience (suggested products etc.) and save you the time and effort of re-entering information on each return to the site.
- Your IP address (your computer’s unique ID number). This is automatically logged by our web server and is used to alert us to your interest in our website and your location (town/city), for use on our site analytics.
We never store payment details on our website. All payments are processed and verified by Worldpay.
What we do with your information?
Any and all data collected by us will be used in accordance to GDPR laws and any other applicable privacy laws. We will hold this data for up to 10 years from the last point of contact, unless otherwise asked to do so. The information collected will be used:
- To process orders
- To process applications for credit agreements
- To maintain records
- To provide pre and after sales service
- To comply with legal requirements
- To contact you with legitimate interest, as defined